www.klikpoker.com is committed to responsible gambling. Our company seeks to surpass mere compliance with applicable legislation and guidelines provided by the remote gambling authorities and continue to be a socially responsible remote gambling operator. Remote gambling is a legitimate form of entertainment that is experienced by millions of players worldwide. For most players remote gambling is an enjoyable experience, however, the reality must be accepted that a small percentage of players engaging in remote gambling might be underage or might have a problem with gambling taking over their life and finances.
Being a socially responsible company means taking caring of our players, means having a proactive approach about the problems that affect the community. This is why we have adopted and is fully committed to the strictest application and enforcement of the following policies:
Limiting Access by Minors
We require new customers to declare that they are of lawful age in their respective jurisdiction and at least 18 years old. We further pursue reasonable measures to verify this, should we have a suspicion of a false declaration or minors attempting to use our services. In this respect, if we have a suspicion to this extent, we reserve the right to suspend an account and request proof of identity and age from the player to verify compliance with this policy.
Furthermore, to ensure that minors do not play on our site, we require the name, address and birth date of all our customers upon sign up; information that is declared by the customer to be truthful and accurate.
We also ensure that all advertising, sponsorship and promotional activity is not targeted at minors.
We do not allow anybody under the age of 18 to use our services. This policy is in full compliance and exceeds the requirements of the rules and regulations of the remote gambling authority who oversees and licenses our operation.
We pledge to do all we can but we need your help also:
- Use child protection software to block remote gambling sites from computers minors might have access to.
- Do not leave the computer unattended when you are logged on to a remote gambling site.
- Do not share your credit card or bank account details with minors.
- Do not leave any 'Save Password' option enabled on any login screen.
- Create separate profiles for minors on computers so that when they log in they cannot access your information.
- If you know someone under the age of 18 (or the lawful age in their respective jurisdiction) who is by mistake registered with us as a player, please contact us immediately.
Controlling Compulsive Gambling
Compulsive gambling does not benefit us. We strive to have a safe, fun environment on our site. Compulsive gamblers are a problem for their families, friends and their lives, creating an unstable, unsafe environment.
We are committed to detecting and reducing compulsive gambling. We have a system to track player’s activities, and we are constantly working to design and enforce controls designed to limit gambling patterns that are out of control.
While the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some, it can spiral out of control. We strive not only to identify compulsive gamblers, but also help them address their problem and prevent other players from becoming compulsive gamblers.
In order to help you keep control, we would like you to remember the following:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment, address it as if you are paying for entertainment so do not over pay for your entertainment.
- Gambling should NOT be seen as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling
- If you need help, use the deposit limits and time limits to control the amount you can spend
- If you need to take a break from gambling, contact us for a self-exclusion or suspension account
We follow the guidelines of institutions dedicated to addressing the social impact of gambling. To help players gamble responsibly, we commit to work with these institutions to develop responsible policies and practices. In addition, we encourage the following:
Know When to Quit
Online gambling is a form of entertainment and it is essential for players to understand that if gambling has placed a burden on your life either financially or emotionally, we suggest you ask yourself the following 20 questions:
- Did you ever lose time from work or education due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After a loss, did you feel you needed to return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win, did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you ever gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use 'gambling money' for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune with a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer yes to at least seven of these questions. If you would like to seek professional advice, please seek help.
Raising Standards Worldwide
We want to increase the standards in our target territories, hence we are self-imposing standards of utmost responsibility, integrity, transparency, legitimacy and awareness. We work to raise the bar of integrity worldwide because we believe that operating at the highest standards benefits everyone.
Accountability and Integrity
We believe that we are only as good as our customers’ perception of us. Therefore, the highest level of integrity is the only standard by which we can operate to have our customers have that perception of us.
We adheres to all laws in its jurisdiction pertaining to fund transactions, and additionally we abides by accepted fund transaction standards of internationally recognized processing entities.
We are committed to prompt payment of customers.
Commitment to Customer Service
At www.klikpoker.com, our highest priority is customer satisfaction. That's why you can contact us in a various number of ways through our Customer Support Department is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to offer technical support, aid in dispute resolution, and answer your questions.